Returns & Exchanges
Rest easy, fellow Tennesseans. With returns, we've got your back.
Return or exchange any unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise by mail.
- Returns made within 30 days of the order shipment may be issued a full refund to the original form of payment or exchanged.
- Returns made between 30-60 days of the order shipment date will be refunded via an emailed e-merchandise credit.
- We do not allow exchanges 60+ days from the shipment date.
- There is a $10 restocking fee that will be deducted from your return in addition to shipping costs.
- We do not allow refunds/exchanges for on sale or promotional items.
To initiate a return or exchange, please follow the following instructions:
While we move warehouses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return information.
How long will it take to process my return?
Please allow 1-3 weeks after we receive your return for us to process it. Once the return has been issued, you will receive an email confirming your refund or gift code.
I receive my item as a gift. What can I do?
Mark that you would prefer store credit on your returns form, and be sure we know that it was received as a gift. Once we receive the returned item(s), we will send you a code to place the new order online.
Why don't I see a refund?
Please allow 3-5 days for the refund to show on your statement.
More questions? Email email@example.com