Needing something to do this holiday season? Here's a list of some fun to do with friends and family in which you can also stay a good 6 feet apart from others.
1. Cheekwood Holiday Lights in Nashville
Walk the beautiful Cheekwood gardens with beautiful displays lighting your way!
Open till January 10, 2021.
2. Smokey Mountain Christmas at Dollywood in Pigeon Forge
Experience the magic of Dollywood but at Christmas time! Enjoy the beautiful light displays and shows featured during this time.
Open till January 2021.
3. Enchanted Garden of Light at Rock City in Chattanooga
See Rock City covered in lights and holiday spirit!
Open till January 2, 2021.
4. "Let it Glow" Holiday Light Show at Discovery Park of America in Union City
Take a drive though the more than 30 miles of lights displayed in the park!
Open till December 30, 2020.
5. Dancing Lights of Christmas in Lebanon
Enjoy the amazing lights and music from the warmth of your car!
Open till January 3, 2021.
Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville
Speedway in Lights at Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol
Happy Holidays from EverythingTN!
Comment below other fun holiday things to do all around the state!